Ravings of a Book Junkie

An avid reader, if books were sustenance I'd be fat as a hog. I mainly read dark urban fantasies, but like to mix things up book-wise, just never enough time to read all the books I want to read!

Dragon Tears

Dragon Tears - Dean Koontz An ego-maniacal killer with incredible, seemingly unbeatable, supernatural powers chooses his victims among the downtrodden and the weak to play nasty games of hide and seek with, only there's no where you can hide from him. He plays with his victims like a cruel and spoiled child taunting them as he appears "Ticktock, ticktock, you've got until dawn to live." Two cops become his latest chosen victims as his powers continue to grow and he begins to attain "Godhood." Can they figure out his weakness and stop him before this telepathic, sociopath child-adult controls the world? A terrific read that builds slowly with lots of engrossing character building and a time-altered chase is a very vivid and heart rate raising scene. I strongly recommend this book for the patient reader among you.